In-House Membership Plan
You shouldn’t have to go way over budget to get high quality dental care. If you have dental insurance, we accept all plans! If you don’t have dental insurance, you can still get high quality dental care for less. We offer a membership plan that makes paying for the dentist much easier.
How Much Does Our Loyalty Plan Cost?
Each Additional Adult Family Member: $99/year
Each Additional Child Family Member (12 or Younger): $49/Year
Which Dental Treatments Are Covered?
Diagnostic and preventative care are completely covered. You can also get discounts on any necessary treatment, including fillings or crowns, and more extensive cosmetic treatment, such as dental implants or orthodontics. Here’s a more thorough list of what’s covered:
100% Covered Diagnostic and Preventative Care
Once you’ve enrolled in our loyalty plan, you can start saving. Our plan covers:
- Two (2) exam, x-ray, and cleaning visits per year
- 20% discount for any additional visits
- One (1) panoramic x-ray (every 36 months)
- Two (2) sets of bitewing x-rays per year
- Two (2) fluoride treatments
- Take-home whitening trays (plus one free bleach syringe on initial visit)
- Emergency visits*
*Patients will not be charged for an emergency visit as long as they are up-to-date on cleanings and are current on all recommended treatment.
20% Discount on Basic and Major Treatments
Many basic and major treatments are offered at a discount for those on our plan. In fact, some of the treatments under this plan are not covered by some dental insurance policies. Members of our loyalty plan can get a 20% discount on:
- Periodontal treatment (including periodontal maintenance)
- Occlusal guard
- Tooth extractions
- Oral surgery
- Teeth whitening
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Dental implants
- Partial dentures
Want to Enroll?
If this sounds like the right plan for you and your family, schedule your appointment at one of our many Platinum Dental Care locations. Our staff will be happy to walk through the plan and help you get the most out of your dental treatment. There’s no wait period, which means you can start saving from appointment one.
What Restrictions Apply?
There are a few things to consider when applying for our in-house membership plan. First and foremost, this in-house membership plan is not insurance. This means that there’s no deductible and no maximum. There’s also no missing tooth clause restriction that many dental insurance plans have.
However, our membership plan cannot be combined with any other offer or dental insurance plan or policy.
What’s In the Fine Print?
We do have a few terms and conditions that you should be aware of. Please make sure to read these carefully to determine if our payment plan is right for you:
- Payment for the in-house dental plan is due in full on the first day of use.
- The annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- If a member is in an active periodontal maintenance plan, two (2) periodontal maintenance procedures will be covered each year in lieu of adult prophylaxis.
- Enrollment date begins the date the annual fee is paid and expires in 365 days.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect.
- Exam, bitewings, cleanings, and all other treatment must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
- Services are not transferable to other patients or family members.
- This policy covers only those members who reside in the same household.
- This plan is only redeemable at Platinum Dental Care locations. It cannot be redeemed at any other office.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask our staff. We’ll be happy to walk you through each of these conditions.
How Can I Pay for This Plan?
We accept cash, checks, and most credit cards. Third-party financing is also available upon approval. We’ll do our best to work with you and make paying for the dentist easy.
Is there a Waiting Period?
Nope! You can start saving from the time you sign up as long as you pay the enrollment fee in whole. That means if you come to us for your dental exam appointment, you can expect to only pay $199 for the whole visit (if no other treatments are provided).
What If I Have a Lot of Work That Needs to Be Done?
We want our patients to get the most out of our loyalty plan. If at the time of signing up you have $2,500+ worth of treatment to be done, all annual enrollment fees for the patient for that year will be waived as long as the treatment is paid in full.
I Have More Questions. Who Should I Call?
We offer our unique loyalty plan at all of our Platinum Dental Care locations. If you have any questions about each plan, contact the Platinum Dental Care closest to you! We’ll be happy to walk you through the plan and help you determine the best way to make dental treatment affordable for you.
Why Choose Platinum Dental?
- Highest Quality Patient Care
- Multiple locations
- Friendly & Caring Staff