Dr. Matthew Cheney
Se Habla Español
Dr. Cheney graduated with his dental degree from Oregon Health & Science University and completed a general practice residency at the VA Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah. He has been providing exceptional dental care to patients since 1994.
Dr. Cheney is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and received his Mastership Award in the summer of 2011.
Dr. Cheney is a member of:
- The Pierre Fauchard Academy
- The American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Bridgerland Study Club
- Dr. Cheney and his wife have 3 sons and 1 daughter
- He likes spending time with his family
- He occasionally runs races
- He volunteers for the Haiti Health Initiative and the Cache County Health Clinic
Schedule A Visit With Dr. Matthew Cheney
Dr. Cheney would love to see you at our office. If you live in or around the Logan, Utah area and are in need of dental treatment or snoring therapy, we recommend you request an appointment with us and we will make sure your visit is a positive and relaxing experience. Please contact us through the appointment request form, or by phone at (435) 752-3689.
Is It Time For Your Regular Dental Exam?
If you can’t remember the last time you saw the dentist, it’s been too long. If you have been to our office before, we sure do miss you! If you are a new patient, we’d love to help you get back on track. Request an appointment or call us at (435) 752-3689, or send us an email during our business hours.