Is it time for a Smile Makeover?
At any Platinum Dental Care location , you can count on our doctors and staff being willing and ready to handle any dental procedure you need to perfect your smile from the inside out. We love seeing the change in peoples’ lives as the experience greater confidence. “My patient’s entire countenance changed,” said Dr. Johnson, a dentist in Riverton, after one of his patients elected to receive Invisalign treatment to brighten her smile. Not all dental procedures are offered as necessary treatments to a dire oral health emergency. Sometimes patients just want to improve the appearance of their teeth, and if you have no dental emergency but want the cosmetic and personal improvements a smile makeover can have, that might just be the right path for you.
As an overview, Platinum Dental Care staff specialize in three types of dental work:
- Routine procedures (cleanings, x-rays, etc.)
- Procedures to correct oral health problems (fillings, implants, wisdom tooth surgery, etc.)
- Elective procedures to improve the appearance of your smile (whitening, othodontic treatment, etc.)
However you want to improve your smile, whether it be by eliminating oral health problems or brightening the overall appearance, Platinum Dental Care doctors and staff can assist you. If you are considering a smile makeover, however, here are some things you ought to know before choosing to recieve this elective treatment.
- Smile makeovers are elective procedures to improve how you look. In contrast, a dental reconstruction is something that must be done to restore function and form to the mouth, jawline and teeth. If you are receiving a smile makeover, your oral health is not on the line, you are simply choosing a smile makeover to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Always make sure to explore all of your options before electing any procedure. Once a smile makeover begins, you usually have to see it through completely or risk an unsatisfactory outcome.
- Many people choose to have a smile makeover to not only improve their appearance, but to also feel better about themselves. Although your oral health may not be in danger, a smile makeover will often improve your self confidence and efficacy.
Things to Consider Before Receiving a Smile Makeover
- The appearance of your teeth, gums, facial appearance, hair color, skin and lips will all have an impact on the outcome of any procedure you have performed. As far as your teeth are concerned, the cosmetic denist will adjust their alignment, spacing, color, shape, width and display for optimal appearance. In reality, cosmetic dentistry is an art.
- One of the main objectives of a smile makeover is to restore balance and harmony to your face and make your smile shine.
What Types of Procedures does a Smile Makeover Consist of?
A smile makeover is often comprised of several different procedures, depending on the state of your natural teeth when you begin. Here are some different scenarios and the types of procedures used to correct them:
- Missing teeth can be replaced with the use of partial dentures, bridges and dental implants.
- Veneers and crowns can help with teeth that are too small or have an odd shape.
- Teeth that have become yellow or stained can be whitened in an attempt to restore a more youthful appearance.
- Invisalign appliances and braces can be used to correct misaligned teeth
- Oral maxillofacial surgery can help fill out features around the mouth.
If you are looking to brighten your smile or even just looking for “a dentist near me,” Platinum Dental Care offers the highest level of service for the lowest cost. Dr. Chavez , a dentist in Provo, and any other Platinum Dental doctor are willing to take new patients at no extra cost. Your oral health matters to us, as it will affect your systemic health and overall confidence. Schedule an appointment today to improve your smile from the inside out by calling 801. 669.9242.